Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm a slacker

Ok so I realize it has been a long time since I posted a new blog here, a plan that I assure you will be remedied by....I'm gonna be bold and say tomorrow. I just haven't been around very often because my facebook gets a lot more attention from the internet than this does. So check out my facebook! (See the link to the side) On facebook I post the same blogs I do here as well as the added bonus of Saucy Sasha's Sext fact of the day! So basically I guess it you want me to pay more attention to you bloggies send me more feedback! Untill next time, enjoy your sauce where ever you can get it! Muah!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my Facebook definitely gets more attention than my blog too. lol. But you can't post like you do on blogger on Facebook so... it's quite the conundrum.

    ReplyDelete