Sunday, January 10, 2010

Everyone wants a little extra sauce...

Welcome to Gettin' Saucy With Sasha a blog for sex and relationship advice from vanilla to chocolate and everything in between. In my blog I hope to help people live happier lives by becoming more open and honest about their sexuality, no matter what the preference! I want this to be a safe space where people can ask me questions and we can work together to find solutions! I will try to post a blog everyday on some new tip or theory that I have learned about human sexuality. Everything is open for discussion, nothing is too taboo! Let's just try to keep it as honest and respectful as possible and remember not to take ourselves or our sexuality to seriously!

What makes me qualified to dish out the advice for this blog? Well, here is a little about my credentials. I've been working towards open communication about sexuality since I was a freshman in high school, when I worked for an organization called S.A.F.E. (Stopping Aids First through Education). Since them I have been researching and experimenting with different aspects of human relationships and sexuality. I studied for 3 years at San Francisco State University in their Human Sexuality Psychology Department and was even able to Assistant Teach 2 courses for 2 years, Sex and Relationships and Variations in Human Sexuality. After my education I spent 3 years in Hawaii where I had my own radio show also called Gettin Saucy With Sasha. As well as my professional interest in sex and relationships, I have a rich personal history when it comes to this, my favorite topic. I would give you more details but a lady never gives it all away at once ;)

So read along and feel free to pour any comments and questions you may have all over me. After all, everyone wants a little extra sauce...

1 comment:

  1. Ms.Sasha this looks amazing! I am excited for future blogs. - Cassi

    ReplyDelete